How To Select The Right Tiles For Your Home? | Wall and Floor Tiles | #BaatGharKi | UltraTech Cement
Flooring plays an important role in the look and feel of your home. These are some tips to remember when choosing wall and floor tiles:
1. You can use vitrified tiles for the flooring. They are more durable
2. You can use ceramic or porcelain tiles for your walls. They donâ€™t get dirty easily
3. Kitchen tiles should be scratch and stain proof
4. Bathroom tiles should be skid proof meaning they shouldnâ€™t be slippery
5. For flooring you can also make use of marble or granite slabs For more information on #homebuilding , keep watching #BaatGharKi from UltraTech Cement. Learn more about other tips while home building here â€“ https://www.ultratechcement.com/ â€œUltraTech is Indiaâ€™s No. 1 Cementâ€ About UltraTech: UltraTech Cement Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of grey cement, Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) and white cement in India. It is also one of the leading cement producers globally. UltraTech as a brand embodies 'strength', 'reliability' and 'innovation'. Together, these attributes inspire engineers to stretch the limits of their imagination to create homes, buildings and structures that define the new India. Tiles for Home | Wall and Floor Tiles | Home Construction Tips | Tiles for House Connect with Ultratech on:
How to Conduct a Brick Test? | Importance of Good Quality Bricks | English | UltraTech
In the world of construction and building materials, bricks play a vital role. It is important to use the best quality of building construction materials to build any type of structure to avoid problems in the long run. Bricks are used for construction of load bearing masonry walls, columns and footings. These load bearing masonry structures experiences mostly the compressive loads. Thus, it is important to know the strength of bricks to check for its suitability for construction. Here are a few tips that can help you conduct an effective brick test to determine its quality. Bricks are one of the most important materials for building a home. So it's important to choose the best quality bricks for construction. â€¢ Clap test - When you strike two bricks together, you should hear a metallic 'clink'. â€¢ Drop test - When you drop it from a height of about 4 feet, the brick should not break or crack. â€¢ Crack test - The brick should be even from all sides and smooth on the edges, meaning there should be no cracks. â€¢ Water weight test - When you immerse it in a bucket of water it's weight should not increase more than 15% Log on to our website to know more about home building
https://www.ultratechcement.com #BaatGharKi #UltraTechCement Follow us on:
Clay Brick vs Concrete Block | English | UltraTech Cement
Concrete blocks are a better than clay bricks. Here are few benefits of using concrete blocks for your homeâ€™s construction.
#BaatGharKi #UltraTechCement http://bit.ly/2qVqCct Clay Brick vs Concrete Block Explaination:
Advantages of Concrete Block Concrete blocks are more efficient compared to clay bricks while building a home.
Let us know more about the advantages of concrete blocks. Bricks are used in construction most of the times... but concrete blocks are a better optionâ€¦ let us understand how
1: First, due to their large sizes, less jointing material is used and because of their accurate shapes less plastering layer is required
2: Second, a concrete block absorbs less water compared to the brick so the dampness level in walls is also less in comparison
3: Third, concrete blocks are more economical compared to bricks
4: Lastly, making clay bricks requires fertile soil and burning of wood while on the other hand, making concrete block is more eco-friendly This is why concrete block are better than clay bricks To Summarize Concrete blocks are stronger, eco-friendly and economical
Every home-builder wants to build their dream home but do so without going over-budget. By using the Cost Calculator, you’ll get a better idea of where and how much you might end up spending.
Taking a home-loan is one of the best ways to finance home-building but home-builders often ask how much EMI they’ll need to pay. With the EMI Calculator, you can get an estimate that will help you better plan your budget.
For a home builder, it is important to find the right store where one can get all the valuable information about home building. Use the Store Locator feature and visit our store for more information on home building.
It is important for a home builder to select the right products during the initial stages of constructing a home. Use the Product Predictor to see which products will be needed while building your home.