March 25, 2019
During the home-building process, you have a responsibility to monitor the well-being of the workers on the site. Before beginning, you should discuss the safety measures with your contractor and address any issues.
When you are monitoring the site at a personal capacity, ensure that:
• The site has a first aid kit
• Brick and block masons have a hard-hat and goggles
• All workers are wearing non-skid work boots
• Someone with experience handles scaffolding work
• Before use, ladders should be tied at the top and bottom
• At the end of the shift, clear any sharp objects and electrical equipment from the site
• All chemical containers should have a chemical hazard sign
• At the start of every day, there should be a safety briefing from the contractor
Depending on the weather conditions, ensure that the workers are properly hydrated. In case any worker is complaining about their health, you should immediately discuss it with your contractor.
By being a responsible home builder and maintaining high standards of safety at your construction site, you ensure that timely completion of the project happens with minimum risk to all workers.
Get Answer To Your Queries
We understand that certain individuals have been luring the public by offering company’s Distributorships and Retail Outlet dealerships and sale of bulk cement / products at a highly discounted rate and demanding advance money in the process. They illegally use the name and logo of UltraTech Cement Limited (UTCL) and claim to be UTCL's authorized representatives.
Please note that UTCL does not offer to sell its goods through SMS, Whatsapp Message, Calls, Emails or through any social media and never asks customers to make any advance payment for the same, via net banking or otherwise.
Please do not trust these individuals and if you are approached by anyone offering UltraTech products through any of the mediums, seeking advance money in their bank account, please report the incident to the nearest Dealer or Authorized Retail Stockist or at the company’s Toll Free No. 1800 210 3311
For any query or assistance, please dial our Toll Free No. 1800 210 3311 or visit our official website at www.ultratechcement.com